Duck Hunt 2018
Since 2010, Clatsop Community Bank has sponsored the annual Ducky Derby benefiting Seaside Kids. Since the event’s inception, Seaside Kids has raised approximately $40,000 to provide free athletic programs for children in Seaside, Gearhart and Cannon Beach. It serves hundreds of local youth who participate in baseball, softball, football, golf and swimming programs at no charge.
In the weeks leading up to the Derby, which is scheduled for June 9, 2018 at Seaside’s Quatat Park, Clatsop Community Bank is promoting a “Duck Hunt” on our Facebook page. Each week, Webber the duck will appear in various places in Clatsop County. The first person to comment on the Bank’s Facebook page with the duck’s correct location will be entered into the Derby for a chance to win a $500 savings account or a number of other prizes that will be given away the day of the event.
- The first person to comment directly on the Bank’s Duck Hunt location Facebook post (not the photo itself or a post shared by someone else) with the correct location of the duck will be declared the winner and will receive a free entry in the Ducky Derby ($5 value). Each post will include details for what constitutes a correct response for a particular location.
- There will be a total of 12 Duck Hunt location posts leading up to the Derby date of June 9, 2018.
- Limit of one free entry per person. Bank employees and their immediate family are not eligible.
- Winning comments will be confirmed directly on the Facebook post via reply post from the Bank.
- Each of the 12 Duck Hunt winners will have one duck entered in the Derby on June 9. You need not be present at the Derby to win.
- No purchase required. You do not have to be a customer of the bank to participate.